Below are the requirements to being accepted into Saipan Seventh-day Adventist School:
Documents – Turn the following into the Admissions Office
- Student Application Packet
- Transcript (from previous school – kindergarten students do not need to submit transcript)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Valid Entry Permit Card (If non-U.S. passport holder: student and parent)
- Copy of Guardianship Declaration (If student is living with a guardian)
- Valid Blue Health Card With Hospital Health # – “School Entrance Health Certificate” (you may obtain this from the Commonwealth Health Center or any other medical clinic on island)
- New Student Application Fee
English Language Learners
- Placement test must be taken before reading level and grade are assigned.
Local Resident Application for 2019-2020:
Admission to the Saipan Seventh-day Adventist School is open to all student regardless of ethnic background/origin or religious belief.