Registration Check List
- Registration Packet
- Registration and Insurance Information
- Medical and Emergency Information
- Getting to know your child
- General Permission Slip
- Copy of Passport (if non-US citizen)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Financial Contract
- Registration, Materials, 1st Months Tuition Fees
- Health Clearance (by end of 1st month)
The following items need to be brought when your child starts school and kept replenished in your child’s cubby or backpack.
- Package of diapers, pull ups, and wipes (for Toddler Classes only)
- Two full changes of clothes
- Pillow and blanket for nap time.
- Meals (Sep to May PSS meals are available for purchase)
- Breakfast $.50
- Lunch $.75
- PM Snack
For more information on our Child Development Center enrollment, please contact us at email@example.com.
Admission to the SDA Child Development Center is open to all children regardless or ethnic background/origin or religious beliefs.
SY 2022-2023 Forms: